- Certificate of Occupancy/Temporary Certificate of Occupancy
- Reference Documents
Locate Requests: dial 811 or visit co811.org
Fee Schedule for 2015, International Building Codes.
Fire District fees
Wind & Snow Load Requirements.
Wildfire Hazard Map
Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS) Report
- Permit Guidelines and Checklists
Inspection Preparation Handout (August 2019)
New Residential Permit Application Checklist (July 2020)
New Commercial Permit Application Checklist (July 2020)
Tenant Finish Permit Application Checklist (July 2020)
Do I Need a Permit?
Building Permit Fee Schedule
Estes Valley Fire Protection District Plan Review Fees (Effective January 1, 2018)
Site Plan Checklist - Estes Valley
2015 IRC Plan Review Checklist
Board of Appeals Application (For appeals to decisions made by the Chief Building Official)
Colorado Licensed Design Professional Submittal Requirements
8-Step Plan Review Process Diagram
What Sanitation District Am I In?
- Affidavit of Compliance Forms Updated July 2020
Attic Final Installation Affidavit
Balance Sizing Installation Affidavit
Dampproofing Installation Affidavit
Foundation Foam Board Insulation Affidavit
Foundation Location and Setback Affidavit
Foundation Perimeter Drain Installation Affidavit
Gas Venting Installation Affidavit
Hydronic-Piping Installation Affidavit
Minor Gyp Board or Equivalent Installation Affidavit
Plumbing Minor Remodel Pressure Test Affidavit
Roof Decking & Wall Sheathing Installation Affidavit
Mid Roof Inspection Affidavit
Shower Pan Liner Installation Affidavit
Stone Veneer and Stucco Installation Affidavit
Water Service Line Installation Affidavit
Window Replacement Inspection Affidavit
- Contractor Licensing - A Building Contractor License verifies qualifications of contractors performing work within town limits.
Contractor Licensing Application
Contractor-Subcontractor Town Business License Affidavit
International Code Council (ICC) Contractor/Trades Testing Information
Larimer County Contractor Licensing Program (County projects)
- ICC Building Guides - These are a collection of guides designed to assist customers with planning and designing their building related projects.
One Story Additions
Patio Covers and Carports
Uncovered Decks and Porches
- Owner Permission Forms - Tenants must get owner permission to engage in activities that require permits.
Owner's Acknowledgement Form
Owners Permission for Property Improvements Form
- Submittal Requirements
Grading and Drainage Plans Submittal Requirements
Demolition Permit Submittal Requirements
Gas Line Diagram Requirements
- Vacation Home Inspections
Vacation Home Life Safety Survey Application
Vacation Home Life Survey Handout