The role of the Community and Family Advisory Board includes three primary responsibilities:
- Research and summarize factual data on issues of importance to families in the Estes Valley.
- Develop recommended policies that align with the Town Board Strategic Plan to address these issues.
- Present these recommendations to the Town Board and/or Town staff.
The Community and Family Advisory Board meets on the first Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in room 203 at Town Hall, 170 MacGregor Avenue. The public is encouraged to attend. Public comment is heard at regular meetings.
- Community and Family Advisory Board Members
Name Term Expiration Date Laurie Dale Marshall, Chair April 15, 2023 Nancy Almond, Vice-Chair April 30, 2024 Patti Brown April 30, 2024 John Bryant April 15, 2023 Christy DeLorme April 15, 2022 Chris Douglas April 30, 2023 Sue Strom April 15, 2022 Vacant April 30, 2024 Cindy Younglund, Trustee Town Board Liaison
Open positions are announced at www.estes.org/volunteering
- Community and Family Advisory Board Minutes