The role of the Family Advisory Board includes three primary responsibilities:
- Research and summarize factual data on issues of importance to families in the Estes Valley.
- Develop recommended policies that align with the Town Board Strategic Plan to address these issues.
- Present these recommendations to the Town Board and/or Town staff.
The Family Advisory Board meets on the first Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in room 203 at Town Hall, 170 MacGregor Avenue. The public is encouraged to attend. Public comment is heard at regular meetings.
- Family Advisory Board Members
Name Term Expiration Date Patti Brown, Chair April 30, 2024 Nancy Almond, Vice-Chair April 30, 2024 Debra Avezzano April 30, 2024 John Bryant April 15, 2023 Deanna Ferrell April 30, 2025 Laurie Dale Marshall April 15, 2023 Rut Miller April 30, 2025 Jessica Moffett April 30, 2023 Nicole White April 30, 2024 Susan Yowell April 30, 2025 Trustee Cindy Younglund Town Board Liaison
Open positions are announced at www.estes.org/volunteering
- Family Advisory Board Minutes