The role of the Family Advisory Board includes three primary responsibilities:
- Research and summarize factual data on issues of importance to families in the Estes Valley.
- Develop recommended policies that align with the Town Board Strategic Plan to address these issues.
- Present these recommendations to the Town Board and/or Town staff.
The Family Advisory Board meets on the first Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in room 203 at Town Hall, 170 MacGregor Avenue. The public is encouraged to attend. Public comment is heard at regular meetings.
- Family Advisory Board Members
Laurie Dale Marshall Board Chair Rachel Balduzzi Board Vice-Chair Chris Douglas Board Member Christy DeLorme Board Member Jodi Roman Board Member John Bryant Board Member Michael Moon Board Member Nancy Almond Board Member Sue Strom Board Member Cindy Younglund Town Board Liaison
Open positions are announced at www.estes.org/jobs
- Family Advisory Board Minutes