The role of the Community and Family Advisory Board includes three primary responsibilities:
- Research and summarize factual data on issues of importance to families in the Estes Valley.
- Develop recommended policies that align with the Town Board Strategic Plan to address these issues.
- Present these recommendations to the Town Board and/or Town staff.
The Community and Family Advisory Board meets on the first Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in room 203 at Town Hall, 170 MacGregor Avenue. The public is encouraged to attend. Public comment is heard at regular meetings.
- Community and Family Advisory Board Members
Laurie Dale Marshall Board Chair Nancy Almond Board Vice-Chair Patti Brown Board Member John Bryant Board Member Christy DeLorme Board Member Chris Douglas Board Member Sue Strom Board Member Vacant Board Member Cindy Younglund Town Board Liaison
Open positions are announced at www.estes.org/volunteering
- Community and Family Advisory Board Minutes