The Town of Estes Park will be introducing seasonal paid parking on May 28, 2021. The 2021 paid parking season will continue through Oct. 17, 2021 at a rate of $2 per hour from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily (Monday through Sunday). Paid parking will be implemented in 30 percent of the Town's overall parking supply, and 67 percent of the downtown parking supply. The remaining 70 percent of all public parking (and 33 percent of downtown parking) remain free. Town staff is currently working on a new webpage that will include a resource library of printable step-by-step instructions on how to pay, video tutorials, and much more. For more information about seasonal paid parking in Estes Park, the following resources have the latest information:
- Seasonal Paid Parking Background & Planning Process
- Seasonal Paid Parking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Seasonal Paid Parking 2021 Public Presentation
- Seasonal Paid Parking Handout
- 2021 Town of Estes Park Parking Map
- 2021 Permits (for downtown employees, residents and business owners)
The Town will be holding "Parking Office Hours" in partnership with the Estes Valley Library throughout the spring. Meetings will be held on Thursdays 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. beginning on February 4 and lasting through May 27, 2021. Registration can be accessed via https://estesvalleylibrary.
Seasonal Paid Parking presentations currently scheduled include:
- Estes Valley Library Board of Directors Study Session (Feb. 4)
- Rotary Club of Estes Park "Sunrise Rotary" Meeting (Feb. 16)
- Estes Chamber Board of Directors (Feb. 16)
- Town of Estes Park Transportation Advisory Board Meeting (Feb. 17)
- Estes Park Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors Meeting (Feb. 18)
- Estes Area Lodging Association Board of Directors Meeting (Mar. 4)
- Rotary Club of Estes Park "Noon Rotary" Meeting (Mar. 18)
If you would like to schedule a virtual presentation on seasonal paid parking to your group, please email Matt Eisenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you have a question and are unable to locate the answer? Please let us know what's on your mind. We read every comment and will do our best to respond within 24 hours.