On May 28, 2021, the Town of Estes Park began the 2021 paid parking season. The Town's professional parking operator, The Car Park will be actively monitoring public parking areas through the season's conclusion on Oct. 17, 2021.
From May 28 - Oct. 17, 2021, the following public areas will require payment each day (Monday through Sunday) between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.:
- Town Hall Lot
- Bond Park (in front of Town Hall and in the on-street areas on Elkhorn Avenue and Park Lane)
- East Riverside Lot
- Riverside Lot
- Virginia Lot
- Wiest Lot
- Post Office Lot
- Tregent Lot
The parking fee in all paid areas will be $2 per hour between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
There are three quick and contactless ways to pay:
- Pay Station: Accepts cash and credit card, as well as Google/Apple Pay. All feature contactless card readers. Customers will need only their license plate number and preferred method of payment. There is no need to return to one's car after payment or remember a specific parking space number. Pay stations will be available in all lots except Tregent.
- Mobile App: Download the ParkMobile app to quickly pay using a smartphone. Payment can be completed without visiting a pay station. No smartphone? Simply call 877-727-5951 to pay over the phone.
- Text-to-Park: No app to download. Text "park" to 77223 on your mobile device and pay by text using your license plate and credit card without visiting a pay station.
Download this handout for more information on paid parking and for the 2021 Downtown Parking Map.
Daily parking fees will not apply to those displaying Americans with Disabilities (ADA) placards, Disable Veterans (DV) or Purple Heart license plates. Spaces will be designated and available at no charge for those visiting Town Hall (on the Bond Park side, near the Police Department and public restroom entrance) and the Post Office. The spaces currently identified for Library patrons will continue to be free.
Paid Parking Resources
For more information about seasonal paid parking in Estes Park, the following resources have the latest information:
- Seasonal Paid Parking Handout
- Seasonal Paid Parking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Estacionamiento Pago de Temporada 2021: Preguntas Frecuentes
- Parking Pay Station Instructional Video
- Mobile Payment Instructional Video
- Seasonal Paid Parking 2021 Public Presentation
- Seasonal Paid Parking Background & Planning Process
- 2021 Permits (for downtown employees, residents and business owners)
2021 Seasonal Paid Parking Dashboard
Each week, the Town's professional parking operator, The Car Park, prepares a summary of parking data from the previous week. This summary includes:
- Paid parking revenue
- By lot
- By day
- Pay station vs. mobile
- Cash vs. credit
- Average occupancy - paid lots
- Peak occupancy - all lots
- Peak occupancy - paid lots
- Violations written
- Permits sold
New data will be posted on the Town's website each week of the paid parking season, through October 17.
The Car Park also prepared monthly data summaries during the 2020/2021 winter off-season, and those monthly summaries are available upon request. Questions about the parking data dashboard can be directed to The Car Park by phone (970-591-2577) or by email at email@example.com.