Apply Now -- Small Business Relief Program
The application period for the Small Business Relief Program for Larimer County has closed. Applicants will be notified about the status of their applications and the award amounts, if applicable, the week of February 1.
Awards will be based on whether businesses meet eligibility requirements. Estes Valley area businesses are encouraged to apply as soon as possible at the links below. This includes Glen Haven, Drake, Pinewood Springs, Big Elk Meadows and those in between.
These one-time relief payments, authorized by Senate Bill 20B-001, are available to locally owned small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions including restaurants, bars, breweries, wineries, distilleries, fitness clubs, caterers, and movie theaters.
Larimer County businesses that are currently operating, and have a reduced revenue of at least 20% due to capacity restrictions from public health orders may be eligible for funding.
- Businesses with less than $500,000 in revenue (2019) may receive up to $3,500.
- Businesses with revenue between $500,000 and $1 million (2019) may receive up to $5,000.
- Businesses with revenue between $1 million and $2.5 million (2019) may receive a payment up to $7,000.
- In English: Assistant Town Administrator Jason Damweber - email@example.com
- En Español: Natalia Infante Caylor - Admin@InfanteConsultingandResearch.com o 970-488-9047 (Asistencia para ayudar a enviar esta solicitud es proveída sin costo alguno por favor contacte a Natalia.)