Apply Now -- Small Business Relief Program
Applications for the Small Business Relief Program for Larimer County are available now through Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021.
Awards will be based on whether businesses meet eligibility requirements. Estes Valley area businesses are encouraged to apply as soon as possible at the links below. This includes Glen Haven, Drake, Pinewood Springs, Big Elk Meadows and those in between.
These one-time relief payments, authorized by Senate Bill 20B-001, are available to locally owned small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions including restaurants, bars, breweries, wineries, distilleries, fitness clubs, caterers, and movie theaters.
Larimer County businesses that are currently operating, and have a reduced revenue of at least 20% due to capacity restrictions from public health orders may be eligible for funding.
- Businesses with less than $500,000 in revenue (2019) may receive up to $3,500.
- Businesses with revenue between $500,000 and $1 million (2019) may receive up to $5,000.
- Businesses with revenue between $1 million and $2.5 million (2019) may receive a payment up to $7,000.
Larimer County is partnering with three municipal partners to accept applications for relief assistance (i.e., Cities of Fort Collins and Loveland, and the Town of Estes Park). To apply in Fort Collins, visit https://zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2061&limited=3345. To apply in Loveland, visit https://zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2061&limited=3343.
- In English: Assistant Town Administrator Jason Damweber - email@example.com
- En Español: Natalia Infante Caylor - Admin@InfanteConsultingandResearch.com o 970-488-9047 (Asistencia para ayudar a enviar esta solicitud es proveída sin costo alguno por favor contacte a Natalia.)